Took it out the box, and my first thought was “how on earth
am I gonna fit this thing inside my handbag?” hhmmm, camera bag maybe? So I went
and got myself Canon camera bag, it fits in nicely BUT it didn’t match my hand
bag and my shoes!! Hahahaha waaaaaa not funny at all!
Anyway, I’m happy with this camera, and willing to scarify
my style for it (for now!!! Until I get bored of it and decided to change to
something else).. Hey, they didn’t made us WOMEN for no reason!.Thursday, August 9, 2012
My first "REAL" camera EVER..
Thanks to Citibank and its rewards points (well actually,
thanks to me for spending too much money on Credit Card!!). I finally got my
first and only “REAL” camera, CANON EOS 7D, got this Canon after I redeemed my
points from Citibank, it cost me 2,300,000 points, yea!! A lot, this would be
my last redemption for now, I’m pointless hahaha. Well, before Canon, there was
Nokia phone, watches, laptop, and ice cream maker bla bla bla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment